für ZEISS Software
eLearning CALYPSO Logics Competence Package
- define the different types of patterns available in CALYPSO and explain the differences between them.
- create and customize patterns on features and groups of features in a program
- utilize formulas to tie calculations to one another
- recognize applications and uses of formulas
- explain the logic to set up conditions in CALYPSO and use conditions in characteristics
- create conditional branching that involves more than one characteristic
- loop a program for repeatability
- adjust the order of run for patterned features and characteristics.
- programming efficiency on: bore missing, mini-plans, multiple / evasion strategies, recall tools, self-center probing
Main focus: Improve programming efficiency and optimization for the following topics:
- conditions, loops
- patterns and formulas
- multiple / evasion strategies
- callback tools in CALYPSO
- prior attendance of CALYPSO Level 1 recommmended
- prior attendance of CALYPSO Level 2 recommmended
- English language skills
- Note: All training content available in English only! Target group Users of ZEISS CALYPSO
Duration: approx. 3 hours
ACHTUNG: Trainingsinhalte nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar!