Suitable for all OmniFix metrologist vises Wide range of clamping options Better accessibility due to higher clamping horizontal clamping of cylindrical partsApplication:Clamping pins expand the clamping possibilities of standard clamping devices enormously. The pins are 20 mm longer than the standard pins and thus ensure a greater distance between the top of the jaw and the component. However, not only the better accessibility is an advantage, but also the possibility to clamp complex geometries in a simple and standardized way.
Among other things, this set offers the possibility of horizontal clamping of cylindrical components with maximum accessibility. The enclosed unmachined pins can be used as a stop and for internal machining.
- product type
- Outer dimensions: Ø4 x 50 mm
- Height above jaw top: 37 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 4 pins with step (3mm)
- 1 set = 4 double stepped pins (Ø1 x 1 mm and Ø2 x 5 mm)
- 1 set = 2 prism jaws right
- 1 set = 2 prism jaws left
- 1 set = 2 unmachined pins - length 60 mm
Locating holes in the respective vice jaws must be checked regularly for dirt or damage to ensure easy clearance-free insertion of the pins.