OmniFix Three-jaw ring chucks for rotary table applications Ø200 mm
- product type
- 3 Jaw Chuck
- 3-jaw chuck for rotary table applications
- Extremly flat design
- Optimal accessibility
- With adapter plate for ZEISS grid plates and pallets
- Optimum flexibility through the use of interchangeable jaws
Three-jaw ring chucks are mainly used for clamping cylindrical or ring-shaped parts at low clamping forces. In contrast to chucks for the machining of workpieces, the clamping force must be significantly lower in metrology, otherwise there is a risk of deformation of the components. By clamping by hand with the clamping ring, the components can be clamped with exactly the required clamping force. With interchangeable jaws, you can easily adapt the ring chuck to your requirements.
Special jaws manufactured in-house can also be adapted. The versions with a base plate allow easy mounting on ZEISS rotary tables.
- Body made of high-strength steel, burnished, black
- Outer diameter Ø200 mm
- Repeat clamping accuracy 0.01 mm
- Torque max. 60 Nm
- Total clamping force max.4,5±15% kN
- Weight approx. 12.6 kg
- Clamping range: Turning jaws 4 – 200 mm, Drill jaws 4 – 180 mm
- Largest swing diameter (with max. clamping diameter) 230 mm
- Adapter plate made of aluminium, hard coated, black
- Outer diameter 276 mm
- Fastening possibility with M8 - min/max Ø227 - 257 mm / 120°
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 3 hardened drilling jaws, stepped outwards
- 1 set = 3 hardened turning jaws, stepped inwards
- 1 clamping key and, depending on the lathe chuck, corrosponding fastening screws or bolts
To maintain the function and quality of the chuck, it must be serviced at regular intervals. Chuck must be as free of fast and silicone as possible.
Find out more about ZEISS clamping devices here.