Clamping tools accessories
OmniFix jaw blanks 80 mm
Jaw blanks are well known from the application on turning machines. There, such jaw blanks are often used to produce special jaw geometries in order to clamp the components in the best possible way. The same can be done with these block jaws, simply mill in the required geometry and you have component-specific special jaws on a standard clamping device.
Even more specific special geometries can be produced by modifying the attached CAD model and manufacturing the jaws by 3D printing. ZEISS will be happy to provide support in design and production.
- product type
- Suitable for OmniFix metrologist vices width 80 mm
- Simple creation of self-manufactured jaw geometries
- Outer dimensions: 81x26x30 mm (LxWxH)
- Material: stainless steel
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 2 jaw blanks
- 1 set = 4 mounting screws M5
Other sizes and design services on request.