If the natural contrast between component and machine, support plate or pallet is not sufficient, so-called contrast plates are used. These have specially colored surfaces so that the component to be measured can stand out from the background. Black and white surfaces are the most commonly used contrasts.
With this contrast plate, components up to 75 mm can be measured easily and quickly with incident light.
- Black and white carpet pad for optical applications
- Matt, reflection-reduced surface
- Creates contrast to the component during incident light measurement
- Can be used with optical CMMs and microscopes
- product type
- Contrast Pallet
- Diameter: 84 mm
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Material: plastic, one side black, one side white
- Recommended for:O-INSPECT, O-DETECT, O-SELECT, Microscopes
Scope of delivery:
- 1 contrast plate
Can be used in all ZEISS standard microscopes.