Double-sided tape lucid for optical applications, 50m
Acrylic high-performance adhesive tapes are suitable for self-adhesive fixation of different materials on optical measuring instruments. The adhesive tapes have a very high transparency and are very suitable when a residue-free removal is required. The ideal solution if you want to quickly mount something on the machine table and cannot do without the possibility of transmitted light.
The double-sided adhesive tape consists of a polyester film backing coated on both sides with acrylate pressure-sensitive adhesives of different tack. The pressure-sensitive adhesive on the open side of the tape is characterized by high temperature resistance, high tack and insensitivity to moisture.
The covered pressure-sensitive adhesive can be easily removed again from many material surfaces without leaving any residue.
- Simple and fast solution for optical measurements
- High transparency, ideal for transmitted light
- Excellent adaptability
- Residue free removal
- product type
- Adhesive Tape
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Thickness: 0.1 mm(L x W) 50 m x 19 mm
- Adhesive force covered side: after 1 min 6 N/25 mm, after 20 min 7 N/25 mm, after 24 h 8 N/25 mm
- Adhesive strength open side: after 1 min 16 N/25 mm, after 20 min 18 N/25 mm, after 24 h 20 N/25 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 roll (50 m) double-sided adhesive tape transparent
Resistant to UV radiation, aging, plasticizers, solvents, temperature and weather resistant.