Styli with M2 thread are especially suitable for switching probes. With the appropriate connecting element they can also be connected to other thread systems. In the M2 range, styli using ruby or silicon nitride spheres are available. The shaft is made of tungsten carbide as standard. Cylindrical styli, which are made entirely of tungsten carbide, and disk styli made of ceramic, are also available.
- Reference styliReference styli with maximum accuracy
- Styli StandardSpherical styli with straight and stepped shafts are used for all standard applications.
- Star styli and -elementsStar styli enable measurements in different coordinate directions.
- Cylinder styliCylinder styli measure two-dimensionally and are used to measure thin sheets narrow workpiece edges.
- Disc styliDisc styli for measuring undercuts, cut-ins or large boreholes.