CT Check for METROTOM 1500 G2 with lifting table
The CT Check with lifting tabel is used for intermediate testing METROTOM 1500 machines according to VDI/VDE 2630
The accuracy monitoring of your measuring device gives you confidence in your measurement values and security for the next quality audit. Every measuring instrument should be regularly monitored according to the ISO 9000 standard series. Using a CALYPSO measurement plan and MS-Excel , an evaluating between calibration values and measured values are compared. The process is traightforward and fast, so that you can check your Metrotom 1500 within a short time without additional training. 27 spheres are positioned in the measuring volume allowing to evaluate 25 measuring lengths distributed for VDI 2630 compliance.
- Particularly rigid holder for devices with lifting table
- VDI 2630 compliant test specimens enable auditory monitoring
- including DAkkS calibration
- robust plastic hard case
- Approved by ZEISS Service, for consistent accuracy checking along the life cycle of the system
- product type
METROTOM-Check test specimen, for METROTOM 1500 225 kV G2 with lifting table
- incl. 27 balls, diameter 5 mm, with ThermoFit shank
Test body for the interim testing of a CT system, for determining the deviation SD according to VDI/VDE 2630, consisting of a flexurally rigid device with Precision balls mounted on a base plate made of Invar.
Included in delivery
- Acrylic glass cover
- CALYPSO test plan on a data carrier
- Operating instructions
- DAkkS calibration including certificate
- Transport case
Test specimens for the second generation METROTOM 1500 225kV. For METROTOM 1500 225kV of the 3rd generation the article number 626106-9215-000 is required. ZEISS Calypso is required for evaluation. MS Excel is required for evaluation.